2. What do you eat for breakfast? Oatporridge&coffee. Nothing fancy.
3. And after midnight? Chicken kebab, hot sauce.
4. Name a cartoon that you’d like to be part of. South park
5. Which instruments do you play? Guitar, piano/keyboard, bass, harmonica.
6. Who is your inspiration? A Finnish band called Leevi & the Leavings definitely if we are viewing this from musical standpoint. But you know, you can find everyday life around you really inspiring.7. When you were young have you ever played in a school recital? No I have not. I started playing when I was 15 and didn’t have the guts to play live back then.
8. In your country is it easy to make a living with music? Do or do not. There is no try.
9. Which is the coolest club in your city where you would like to play? Where did you play last time (name and address)? Tavastia, a legendary place here in Helsinki, Finland. Our last gig was at Bar Loose, Annankatu 21, Helsinki. Great venue, too.
10. Name your favorite festival and why. I let our singer answer this one, because I’m not a festival guy tbh.
Juho says: Ilosaarirock. It feels like a major, festive festival and it is musically better and more interesting than other big festivals in Finland. In addition, Joensuu (city, location of the festival) has a rich and traditional music scene.
11.What’s inside your Festival Survival Kit? Juho says: Liquor and painkillers.
12. Dreaming big, who would you like to open a gig for? Ennio Morricone
13. Beatles or Rolling Stones? Beatles.
14. Oasis or Blur? Oasis.
15. Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen? Dylan.
16 . Name two artist in your country that could be great opposites. Mikael Gabriel vs Korpolompolo
17. Do you have a booking agency? No, at the moment no.
18. Is it easy to be engage in your city? The city is full of opportunities.
19. Which is the most important social network for a band in your country? Not sure, we really have to be more active on social media anyways.
20. Which is your “stage look”? It changes, but go look our photos on Facebook and you get the picture.
21. And how should we be dressed while we’re listening to your music? Come as you are 😉
22. Where can we listen to your music (youTube, tour date, social)? https://soundcloud.com/tekierot
My favorites are: Muita parempi, Kylmäasema and Sinusta.